Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My Love VoxBox from Influenster came in the Mail Today!

I received my Love VoxBox in the mail today from Influenster.  This is my third VoxBox from Influenster and I am so excited about the products feautred in this VoxBox.  Included in this box is a Gillette Venus & Olay Razor, Kiss Nail Dress Product, Stash Tea Herbal Tea Sampler, Ghirardelli Gourmet Milk Dreamy Devotion Bar, & Truvia Natural Sweetener.

I am so excited to try all these products....particularly the Kiss Nail Dress & of course the Ghirardelli Chocolate, so be sure to check back to see my reviews of these products.  Oh and if you want more information about what Influenster is all about, and to find out just exactly what a VoxBox is..... just click the logo below to be taken to their website.


No comments:

Post a Comment